Short Form Videos
Short form videos are videos that play immediately when the viewer selects one of your shows. Videos are not organized into series and episodes which act more like on-demand shows on Netflix or Hulu. For series and episode and to offer a more “BINGE WATCH” experience, please see the pricing plans under “Series and Episodes below”.
Series and Episodes
With this service, you can offer a totally on-demand experience to your viewers by organizing videos into your own TV series. Videos appear as episodes allowing your viewers to play one episode after another or select any episode. This is more like an experience watching Netflix and Hulu. Your viewers will be able to BINGE WATCH your videos!
TV Network / Agency Version – Manage Unlimited Roku Channels and Easily Move Videos Between Them
If you own an agency or would like to set up your very own streaming TV network of Roku channels, our TV Channel / Agency version is for you. With this option, you will be able to manage multiple Roku channels and move your videos between then using our easy WordPress-style category.
- Video Hosting:
- At this time, we do not host videos. We suggest using either Vimeo Pro or higher (recommended) or Amazon AWS
- Basic vs Advanced feed fields:
- Basic feed fields under the free plan includes video title, short description, and video duration, video URL, and thumbnail
- Advanced feed fields (Under Professional and Unlimited Plans) offer the basic feed fields plus more information display on your channel including unlimited video tags/categories, choice of genre, type of video (HD, FHD), etc.
- Use the WordPress Featured Image To Generate Custom Video Thumbnails (Professional and Unlimited plans only):
- The Free Plan Generic thumbnail will include a thumbnail with the TV Channel Press logo.
- The Professional and Unlimited custom thumbnails allow you to upload any 800 x 450 thumbnail through the WordPress featured image.
- Use the WordPress Post Category To Create Custom Categories For Each Video (Professional and Unlimited plans only):
- The Free Plan Generic thumbnail will include one category called “Videos”.
- The Professional and Unlimited offer the WordPress post category feature to create categories for each video
- Publishing and Unpublishing Videos (All Plans)
- If you know how to publish and unpublish videos in WordPress, you can apply the same feature to each video. To unpublish a video, simply unpublish the post.